This tuna(chickpeas) and lemon wrap recipe is designed for mothers with gestational diabetes.
Makes 2 servings.
- 425g can of tuna(chickpeas), well drained (this is veg recipe so will use chickpeas)
- ½ a finely chopped red onion
- ½ a finely zested lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 1 grated large carrot
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 8 Mountain Bread wraps
- Combine tuna(chickpeas), red onion, lemon juice and zest in a bowl.
- Mix together well.
- Put a handful of spinach leaves, some carrot and several slices of tomato in the centre of each wrap.
- Place an eighth of tuna mix on top. Fold in edges and place on plate.
- Repeat for each wrap.
Tapp HERE to read more.TAPP to read more.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any DMCA or other intellectual property concerns.