The summary here, moderation.
- Coffee could increase the odds of premature death by 55% in young adults who drink 4+ cups daily, according to a 2013 study in Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Recipe courtesy of Precision Nutrition.
- However, a study conducted by AARP and the National Institute on Health in 2013 also suggest 4+ cups could decrease the likilihood of depression by 10%.
Recipe courtesy of Los Angeles Times.
- In another study conducted by the Institute for Scientific Information on Coffee, 3-4 cups per day was found to decrease Type 2 diabetes by 25%.
Recipe courtesy of Digital Spy.
- Coffee is packed with antioxidants such as flavonoids, caffeic acid, tannic acid, gamma tocopherol, and eugenol, among others, according to Fox News.
Recipe courtesy of The Selby.
- Coffee can increase blood pressure and hear rate, due to the caffeine levels, causing the “jitters”.
Recipe courtesy of Funpop!.
- Lower risk of Alzheimer’s by reportedly 60% and Parkinson’s by over 32%.
Recipe courtesy of LenConnect.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any DMCA or other intellectual property concerns.